The range of research activities at Harvard is broad and deep. Harvard scholars conduct research in almost every field, and seek to expand human knowledge through analysis, innovation, and insight.
Research is supported by more than $800 million of sponsored research funds each year, and it is carried out both in the departments of the Schools and the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, and at more than 100 research centers, on campus and around the world. Researchers include faculty members, visiting scholars, post-doctoral fellows, and graduate and undergraduate students, and they collaborate with colleagues across the University, at affiliated institutions, and at other research institutions.
Read the latest research news in the Harvard Gazette青青草视频, and follow on Twitter.
Research Resources at Harvard
- Digital Access to Scholarship at Harvard
- Harvard Catalyst
- Harvard-affiliated hospitals and research institutes
- Harvard Library Portal
University Research Administration
- Office of the Vice Provost for Research
- Office for Sponsored Programs
- Office of Technology Development
School Research Sites
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences Academics & Research
- Harvard College Undergraduate Research Initiatives
- Harvard Divinity School Research and Special Programs
- Graduate School of Design Research
- Harvard Graduate School of Education Faculty & Research
- Harvard Kennedy School Research & Publications
- Harvard Law School Research Programs and Centers
- Harvard Medical School Research
- Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences Faculty & Research
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health Research